[Spridgets] Fer cryin out loud

type79 at ix.netcom.com type79 at ix.netcom.com
Sun Nov 18 14:33:01 MST 2007

I grew tired of this a long time ago.

I solved the duplication problem by unsubscribing to the other lists and adding the email addresses of most of those subscribers that generally offer nothing I want to read, to my spamfilter. Until a lister who normally contributes worthwhile content, weighs-in on such discussions, they slip-by unnoticed.

A little bit is tolerable; 480 across 3 lists is excessive.

Between the political discussions, insults thrown back and forth, and excessive=lengthy # of emails off-topic threads, it all boils down to the sad fact that this list isn't quite what it used to be.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct