[Spridgets] SOS '07 directions

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Tue Nov 20 06:40:08 MST 2007

Hey y'all,

Looks like the weather will be cold and dry Fri. & Sat.

Here's how to get here. We're on the NW corner of Hass & Lincoln, in Van
Dyne, WI.

>From the south, Rt. 41 north, past Fond du Lac. At the 106 exit County N,
exit right, turn right (east). Immediately left (north) on Hass Rd. Go 2
miles north to Hass & Lincoln.

>From the north, Rt. 41 south, past Oskosh, to the 113 exit (also County N,
but a different county). Exit to the right. Turn left on N (go over 41)
about a mile to Old Knapp road. Right on Old Knapp (south). Go 4 miles south
on Old Knapp. At Lone Elm road, the road jogs a little, and become Hass
Road. Proceed to N9350 (about another mile).

See ya soon.

Wm. Severin Thompson

~iii<O

 <mailto:wsthompson at thicko.com> wsthompson at thicko.com

 <http://www.thicko.com/> www.thicko.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image001.png]