[Spridgets] SOS '07 25.5 hours away but who's counting?

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Thu Nov 22 08:33:56 MST 2007

I just checked my account and I still have the ol' Floundervision
listed. I will try to drop by during the weekend.

Larry

On Nov 22, 2007, at 8:57 AM, Wm. Severin Thompson wrote:

> Hey y'all,
>

> We had a success test of Floundervision via Yahoo Messenger late
> yesterday
> afternoon.
>

> We'll have the camera up later today, and leave it on for most of
> the day.
>

> Fri & Sat. the cam will be up at 9AM CST to 4PM. We hope you can
> tune in.
>

> Wm. Severin Thompson
>
> ~iii<O
>

> <mailto:wsthompson at thicko.com> wsthompson at thicko.com
>
> <http://www.thicko.com/> www.thicko.com
>
> [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a
> name of image001.png]

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Declare your Independence, Bring your MG to MG 2008
Valley Forge, PA June 26-29, 2008
http://mg2008.com

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.