[Spridgets] SOS goings on

shop at justbrits.com shop at justbrits.com
Fri Nov 23 15:02:50 MST 2007

Guy Weller said:

<<but still no sound and no conference invite link has appeared. Just the link
fro Floundervision  for the webcam>>

Flounder &  Peter C. said:

<<3. Do have your speakers or headphones turned on and turned up,
otherwise you won't hear squat. I suggest running the "set up assistant" in
the "calling and audio" section of the "preferences".>>

So the drill IS:

Open Yahoo Messenger (skinny window on my right & shows "floundervision...";
Open MESSENGER;
Select "Preferences",
Select "Calling & Audio",
OPEN the "bar" labeled---Open the Call Setup Assistent";
follow instructions.

If you ARE seeing the webcam you HAVE been OK'd.

Enough??

Ed