[Spridgets] Traffic Circles

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 15:51:10 MST 2007

On 11/23/07, Guy R Day <grday at btinternet.com> wrote:
> Jim,
> I wonder what he did with a bike that had just one seat?   Went side-saddle
> on the rear mudguard I suppose.

Love it but dunno.   ;-)

> What was the MoT sticker for?  You had the 'L' plates - but a sticker???

Ministry of Transport - Road taxes and inspection for roadworthiness.
Used to be a round sticker you put in a corner of the windscreen.
Dunno what they do these days...

Some info:  <http://www.motuk.co.uk>

I was thinking the MoT also did driver testing, but maybe not. Too
long ago. I just don't remember it all!

Cheers!!
Jim