[Spridgets] Happy Thansgiving

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 12:12:50 MST 2007

No Spridgeting for me either. Anyone know how long it generally take Curto
to do a set of carbs? It's been 5 weeks already.
It is 39* today, so I am going to get out into the hot tub.
3 weeks, and the approximate cost of rebuilding 3 sets of carbs later, all
is well with it again.....
Happy late T Day for you all!!
Since I am a veggie, T Day for me, involves TEQUILA!!!

Brad

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad