[Spridgets] Brake fluid

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 27 17:19:22 MST 2007

Pa, when I picked up my Austin Ute from New Zealand, it seemed like they had
never changed the brake fluid from new in 1967.  It was a dark, thick gunk.
I ran 2 quarts of new fresh stuff through it just to make sure it was well
flushed.  Scary to think what was in there, but the funny thing was that it
had a nice firm pedal.

Go figure.

LAD