[Spridgets] 67 Progress if anybody cares

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 30 07:51:23 MST 2007

Wouldn't a heated garage be nice to have?  I imagine it's more of a heated
workshop in his case.  I never see pictures of a family car in there.  :)
Personally, I think that's best.  Mine is more of a cold storage situation.

Offensive to 'some'.  I confess that I am nowhere near as educated as some
and had no clue ( or perhaps recollection ) of the origins of the
abbreviation.  Maybe that plays a major part in why some people find it
offensive?  While I am respectful of other peoples' beliefs and am
inclusive, I don't want to play a part in having my religion regarded as
something that I might be embarrassed of.  Like I said, I am not very
religious, but I don't have "holiday trees" ... I have Christmas trees;
Christmas holidays, etc.  And, I'm not very politically correct. ( I'm also
one of the people that sees PC as a pejorative term. )  I think I said that?
  I'm respectful of others, but there is a point where it becomes absurd.
If you have winter holidays and have or don't have holiday trees, that's
okay by me, but it's not what I have.  To each his own.

And ... I as way out to lunch trying to describe how chuck's last name is
pronounced.  It is pronounced exactly as in the word Christmas.  :)