[Spridgets] 67 Progress if anybody cares

Robert Bruce Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 30 09:45:49 MST 2007

Guy....

"IMHO to class Xmas as offensive is just as offensive as saying the USA is
filled with degenerate, oversensitive, self opinionated people."

Now whoever told you THAT little fairytale?  Who says we're not?  Why, that
is the reason the whole world loves us so!  All seriousness aside, there
are Americans like that, and unfortunately, when they go abroad, they act
that way and make us all look like idiot buffoons!  Then we Yanks really do
look like "The Ugly American" (a brilliant 1957 book by William Lederer and
Eugene Burdick that in many ways told of Americans in Southeast Asia!

Buster