[Spridgets] Oil Over Pressure

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 16:18:37 MDT 2007

Have a Margarita, but use good Tequila.  Or, get Brad to tell you
which Tequila to sip at room temp.

Take a break.

Your problems can all be overcome.  You just need to address them one
at a time.  After all these are gone, more will crop up.  But, you can
overcome all.

First, like I said in the previous (brief) post, there is a mechanism
in the oil system to set upper pressure limits.  Do a little research
and you can whip that one easily enough.  Either something is missing
or installed incorrectly.  That isn't a big deal.

After you get the pressure down where you want it, then go for the
other issues.  I would move on to sticking throttle.

Just don't drive after too many Tequila drinks.
Cheers,
Derf