[Spridgets] 1/4 elliptical

Robert E. Shlafer pilotrob at webtv.net
Sun Oct 7 16:32:11 MDT 2007

Pat...

"softer" ride:
for excellent advice on this, Tom Colby at:
www.speedwellengineering.com

But before you do, try soaking them down with PB Blaster INCLLUDING the front hinge
joints. You'd be quite surprised at the difference this can make in "flexibility/ride" and most especially if you soak them down subsequently with 3in1 oil (spray) or
equivalent.

I do this every other year, along with the first springtime oil change to heavier weight oil for summer.

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)