[Spridgets] Front suspension question

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 09:28:53 MDT 2007

Maybe put a 1/16" washer under the nut for now?
You'd better check your lower fulcrum pins soon.  If the kingpins are
worn, the fulcrum pins are probably shot, too.
I wouldn't hesitate to drive it with a little play but I would realize
that it is worn and shouldn't be pushed to the limit.
Try a washer under the nut, grease it really well, and plan to fix it
in the near future.  Meanwhile, drive it like you stole it, but don't
overdo it.
I don't think there is any danger of catastrophic failure and/or
extremely hazardous situations, but wait and see what other listers
have to say about it.  If I am wrong (me? no.) I wouldn't want you
driving around with a dangerous car.
Cheers,
Derf