[Spridgets] Back to the dead horse

63AHBJ7 63AHBJ7 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 8 20:57:25 MDT 2007

<<So, who sells the "good" ones>>

David:

I was in the market about a dozen years ago and did some SERIOUS and TERIOUS
research on the subject.  At the time I was doing an order for some stuff from
Tip Tools and their regulators, etc. matched what I had found on the web.  As
I was right at the level during a sale to get free shipping I ordered a trio
of reg/sep.

I did check with them and they told me that a reg & sep could ONLY be
assembled in line with PIPE and that there was no "mounting kit".  I said to
myself "B.S.".  Got them it, and did indeed fined that they are Master
Pneumatic-Detroit gear.  Major Dist. is in (nexr community) Burr Ridge.

Jumped in car, drove over there and they said my "supplier" was full of crap
and in 3 - 4 mts. hand me what I needed (ganger & mount).  Nor expensive
either!!  I was and am a very happy camper and would buy from them again!!

Kiser Controls Co.
7045High Grove Blvd.
Burr Ridge, IL 60527
630-920-9171
800-966-9696

I will send you a couple pics in a couple mts.!

For the rest of you, I will get up on my site in a day or so.

Ed