[Spridgets] Practical Classics

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 15:30:31 MDT 2007

Jay,

  Same problem here.

  I tried to read the scan that i got. But for some reason i could never open it. My pc problem - probably. Still on old windows 2. I sent it over to my son. He could open it - but it was very hard to read -

  Vigil

type79 at ix.netcom.com wrote:
  I haven't been able to locate a copy of Practical Classics. If anyone could scan the article or mail me a photocopy, I would appreciate. Please contact me offline if you can be of help.

Thanks,
jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com