[Spridgets] SU Screws

Guy R Day grday at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 12 01:32:02 MDT 2007

F.F.S. !     :-)

Let me know what you want and I'll pop down to my local nut & bolt store and
get them.  They also sell the spanners / keys for turning them round.
Virtually any size or thread you want.  I've even got a distant relative (on
my wife's side) who is a salesman for a Midlands (UK) company who still
makes Whitworth sized stuff.  His company sells them over the net.

Do you want them in bucket or barrow sized parcels......  ?

Moving into serious mode, if you do want any nuts & bolts or appropriate
spanners let me know.  I'll try to get them, no guarantees - but I'll be
very disappointed if I don't.

Guy R Day