[Spridgets] Gas pedal bolt hole location

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 09:28:01 MDT 2007

Hi Frank,
Will you be doing any rocker work on your 67?  I am headed down to the VW
Festival on Sunday in Englishtown so maybe I'll stop by and check out the
progress.

BTW I'm sure Frank Jr. knows about the VW show already but here is the link
just in case he and his VW friends are interested.

BTW I finally got to view your new 67 today. You are an inspiration to all
the LBC's out there. You ROCK!

*http://www.gti16v.com/eng2sho.htm#eng2sho*<http://www.gti16v.com/eng2sho.htm#eng2sho>

Lin