[Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... RE: [midgetsprite] The SoCal Fires

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 11:00:09 MDT 2007

Robert Duquette wrote:
> " It surprizes me, at times, that people live in danger zones..."

Buster replied:
> And yet, mankind has survived!  And survived quite well.

I will submit from an earth scientists point of view that you cannot
find a place that isn't a danger zone for something or other.

Tornadoes:
<http://www.discovergis.com/Map/MapTornado.htm>

Earthquakes:
<http://www.discovergis.com/Map/MapEarthqk.htm>

Hurricanes:
<http://www.discovergis.com/Map/MapHurriZone.htm>

And we haven't even talked about large hail, damaging thunderstorm
winds, deadly lightning, flooding, excessive heat, excessive cold,
volcanic activity....

As we have seen in the grizzly news stories lately, one is not even
safe in ones mother's womb!!

What scares me most, however, is government incompetency!!

Everything in life is a calculated risk.
--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City