[Spridgets] FOR SALE 1972 Midget RWA***

Red Midget redmidget72 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 13:06:42 MDT 2007

Ok, I am going to sell her this time.  Bobbie MG, the red 1972 RWA midget needs to go to a good home.  I just can't work on the car anymore, I have been too freakin ill.  First the Lymphoma, now something else is taking away all my strengh, and vitality.  Bobbie MG is in a garage in Oak Ridge Tennessee just waiting for you to come and rescue her.  For photos please go to   http://community.webshots.com/album/559406907rrAaLk  for a look.  The brakes have all been redone, (master, rotors, bearings, seals, calipers, hoses, wheel cyls, shoes and pads) replaced or rebuilt. New carbs, K+N filter housings and filters, short ram tubes, the body is mostly rust free.  The floor boards have had the rust removed and fiber glassed over.  The front suspension has been al rebuilt, rear springs replaced.  The body needs smoothed out and painted. Only small dings and scratches and a litte bondo to deal with.  New top installed.  I am going to loose my parking spot really soon.  The house
 where she is is going to be sold soon.  All of you who have spent time and money on one of these cars know how much time and money goes into a rehab.  So go take a look at the pictures, drop me a line if you are really interested and I will arrange a showing.
  Thaanks, Lon
http://mail.yahoo.com