[Spridgets] ansen sprint alloy wheels with oval holes between lug holes

charles christ cfchrist at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 24 21:39:32 MDT 2007

i'm still seeking two ansen sprint alloy rims to comlete my pair for a future vintage racer project.   the two i have came from a vega.   center caps , lug nuts ....i'm not interested.   just two solid reconditional rims.    anyone?     i'm also seeking a red anodised speedwell velocity stack.    frank , ya seen one lately?
i'm seeking the parts to build a spridget and wish i could get my car ready for next year but have too many commitments to others and  umm , frank , larry , kevin , rob, youse guys have seen my stuff!  i'm trying to beat winter to box and move it all!   i'll never organise by winter,  but want to move it ALL!   but 20' trailer load moves saturday closer to kevins saturday!  9 vehicles moved so far!  still have 5 here!   not including daily beaters!

chuck.
life in turmoil!