[Spridgets] Whoa, Timothy!

roger cotting rbc_48183 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 14:51:46 MDT 2007

Doug's car is smashing. He won at this year's Battle of the Brits!

Doug Altman <doug_altman at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Timothy Collins - I was fine with helping you out with the color for your
Bugeye until I remembered you live in Midland. There is room for only one
Old English White Bugeye in the tri-city area! You'll have to paint it
red, or green, or blue, or yellow, or something other than white! :-)
In reality, Timothy, I live in the Freeland area and just wanted to
give you my phone number if you are interested. I would love to come
see your project and would be willing to give you any help, physical or
otherwise, you may need in completing it. Doug Altman 989-684-9826
http://mail.yahoo.com