[Spridgets] Not LBC but transmission valve body question

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 04:27:27 MDT 2007

Yes Derf I should but that would cost more than the car is worth. I'll try
this valve body first. Sounds really weird but as the 1st owner of this 94
SW2 I still love the car and do not want to put her out to pasture yet. I
can do everything I want with it lug air compressors & welding units with
ease. I can also sleep in it when it rains hard while camping. And those
plastic body panels are great I have zero dents. I am nearing 200K and a
second motor I'm hoping for 300K : ) I am foolish enough to invest a lot
more cash on that trans but I would rather a high performance trans are they
available for that ca?
Thanks,
Lin

94 Saturn SW2 (favorite car sorry Pinky)
62 California Sprite Pinky (2nd favorite car)
www.freewebs.com/lgrunthaner