[Spridgets] Lowered street project

Dave G. dmg at bossig.com
Sat Oct 27 14:35:40 MDT 2007

One of my older boys used to...
But he got PO'd by the lowered Honda's with the Fart Cans and barn doors
(Wings!) on the rear cutting him up on the highway.
He has this beat-up looking heap (a '69 Camaro). His Offer?? $200 against
the Honda guy's Wing.
What they don't know is that there's about 18G's in the motor, Nitrous,
tricked out tranny, lock-up, LSD, etc., etc.
I don't understand half of what he's done to it!!!  But it really moves!
He won't let me drive it since my triple-bypass   ;-((
He originally built it for Bracket racing but after the incident with the Honda
he wants to build a private collection of "Wings of Many Colors!"

On 27 Oct 2007 at 13:07, Robert Bruce Evans wrote:
>> (Do people even race for pink slips, anymore?  Does anyone else remember
>> the broken hearts of the losers?)

-
Dave G
'65 MKIII Sprite