[Spridgets] Practical Classics

Chris Manuel cmanuel at wi.rr.com
Sun Oct 28 07:34:56 MST 2007

I have not seen it yet...I was actually going to stop at one of those B&N
today, since there isn't a Packer game and I'm sick of the yard and family
since it was Teacher's Convention last week.

I'm banking on my misc Cortina parts I asked about yesterday anyway...that
is one homely looking car.  I'm not sure how one found its way in my area.
Must be from Canada.  That makes them more rare and valuable, right?

Chris

66MKIII