[Spridgets] NO LBC - Miata

Flash. thefirebuilds at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 08:16:52 MST 2007

some came that way.  early models, i think 91-93.  my 01 has a clear rock
chip barrier, which was on almost all of them

its pretty common to find fiberglass repairs in the rockers though, bring
your magnet.  they rot out right in front of the rear wheel wells.  If you
catch it when it is superficial it isn't a big deal, but this is a stress
point for the car if it gets mich deeper.