[Spridgets] SOS '07

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Tue Oct 30 20:43:19 MST 2007

One project for SOS '07 that we might consider is the disassembly of a very
interesting race car I picked up last winter. It's a Bugeye with an
extensive West Coast history. I have log books showing 119 races from the
early 70's to the 90's. It was originally raced by Mike Mayon and
motorsports hall of fame member Elliott Forbes Robinson. See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_Forbes-Robinson. The next owner was
Dwayne Anderson, who worked with Carroll Shelby during the Can Am years.

This is a historically significant car, and will be somewhat of an
automotive archeological dig.

WST

Wm. Severin Thompson

~iii<O

 <mailto:wsthompson at thicko.com> wsthompson at thicko.com

 <http://www.thicko.com/> www.thicko.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image001.png]