[Spridgets] "Grabit" tool

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 02:14:42 MDT 2007

As long as I can remember we have been using a left handed drill bit
and an item called an "Easy Out" which appears to be the same damn
thing. I haven't priced the difference between the two, but I'll bet a
beer that the old "Easy Out" is cheaper and available from any auto
parts store. I've got a large set of them in the tool box that I've
had for many years.

Cheers!!
Jimindodgecity