[Spridgets] 205 MPH Bugeye

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 2 14:03:48 MDT 2007

Larry,

  This is a very cool car.

  I saw this car run a couple of times. He originally raced on a California dry lake.
  The day i saw him run he became a member of the El Mirage 200 MPH Club.
  The run was 200 and a point or two more. Squeaked it over.....LOL
  I looked to see if i could find any pictures of the car. The only one i could find was not as good as the ones posted. It is hard to tell because it is in the trailer. The cool thing about El Mirage is you can walk right up to the starting line. I mean with in 6 feet of the car when they start the run. Down track i think it is 100 foot maybe more for safety. We usually park around half to Three quarter track. Three quarter is where they usually make or break it. Meaning they hit the NOS or other boost and loose it or get a great time. There was a VW with NOS and the guy would be almost sideways when it gave the kick. Most of the time you wondered how he made it.

   The Bugeye runs - - E/MS class -

  Unblown Modified Sports - /MS

        E  184 - 260 cid  3.01 - 4.26 L
  There is a Chevy powered Yellow chopped hard top Crosley Estate very modified. He runs around the same numbers and speed. I like watching him too.

  Vigil

Larry Daniels <ladaniels at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  http://www.dlra.org.au/profiles/254.htm

And it has a nice hood ornament, too.