[Spridgets] ClarkeSpares

David Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Mon Sep 3 11:35:34 MDT 2007

I concur with  :-) below.  Have used Todd for about 15 years for the MGA
and the engine plate on the Sprite (original had a corner chiseled off
during a previous rebuild apparently).  I had to send the original in so
he was sure I was not making one up to "match" numbers.  Todd has always
been concerned with accuracy; his MGA manual is very detailed as to
proper application of fasteners; even what marks were on the bolt heads
for a given application.  He just recently got a web site as computers
are definitely "not his thing" and calling him is the best way to
communicate; besides I like talking with him as I get to ask all the
little questions I've been wondering about.
Dave
59 :{)
05 MCS
Burlington WI