[Spridgets] White Trash's birth records

b-evans at earthlink.net b-evans at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 3 23:21:12 MDT 2007

David Woerpel wrote:  "Wonder what ever happened to the windshield?
Should have the studs and square section frame uprights."

My "manufactured in 1958". "sold in 1959" had the later pillars and
windshild frame.  I suspect that some previous owner at some time had
fouind it impossible to get the old style, and had changed to the later
style.  It seemed that the new frame did not  line up perfectly with the
holes.  I wionder how many other 58/9's are out there with the same
tell-tale windshields, and thus are mistaken for later manufacture.

Buster