[Spridgets] Bugeye Sighting in San Diego

rrengineer at dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Thu Sep 6 14:13:06 MDT 2007

Well, management takes a dim view of stopping the train for personal
reasons,  They officially call it "delaying a train".  If I stopped the
train on the way to San Diego coming from San Bernardino, it would have
been at the beach where all the young ladies in Bikinis are.  The train
travels thru quite a few miles right at the edge of the beach area in the
San Diego area.  Sometimes the view is breathtaking. ;^)

Robert Bruce Evans