[Spridgets] BusterCluster = The A Team

Robert Bruce Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 11 18:32:55 MDT 2007

I just received a note from Theo Gillam, author of the Practical Classics feature on the BusterCluster, and the October issue is apparently on the streets in England.

"I've been sent a copy of the latest magazine and the Buster Cluster write-up is in there. They've used their own titles etc. and have called you all 'The A Team.' "

So, you guys are now "The A Team".  OK, which one of you wears all the gold jewelry?

Congratulations on the notoriety, err, recognition you so richly deserve, and again, my gratitude goes out to all of you.

Buster