[Spridgets] BusterCluster = The A Team

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 00:42:38 MDT 2007

Hey Buster,

I went to their web site to subscribe so I could get the October issue
but they run two months behind. The lastest issue I could start the
subscription with is the November issue!  Ask Theo how we can buy some
copies of the October issue...  Then I might subscribe, but the price
is pretty darned steep!!  59 Quid a year!  Wow!!

Cheers!!
Jim