[Spridgets] Wiper Motor has just gone T.U.

James Gruber thistle_3619 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 19:41:34 MDT 2007

Just tried to flip on the wipers this evening only to find they weren't working. Voltage measured at the plug going into the wipers is 1 & 2 volts respectively hi/lo setting. I'm sure I've got either a crappy ground or a case of green terminals inside the wiper switch contacts. Can anyone confirm voltage readings for the wiper motor. Voltage readings were taken with plug disconnected and key in run position, wiper switch on.

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Cincinnati, OH