[Spridgets] The wife's terrible payback!

b-evans at earthlink.net b-evans at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 14 22:28:26 MDT 2007

The Telegraph of London today told of a Lord's assault on the man he
caught in bed with his wife..  In a sidebar story, The Telegraph told of
other spouses have reacted to similar situations.  The most horrendous?

When Birmingham radio DJ Tim Shaw told listeners that he would happily
leave his wife and children for glamour model Jodie Marsh, it was too
much for wife Hayley - already angered by a previous show in which Mr
Shaw said he fantasised about sex with her sister. She put his beloved
sports car up for auction on the internet, where it was sold for 50p
($1).  --The Telegraph

Tim's wife, Hayley, sold his Lotus Esprit
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus_Esprit>, worth #25,000 ($50,000),
for 50p ($1) on Ebay <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebay> after he told
Jodie Marsh <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jodie_Marsh> live on air that
he would leave his wife and two children for her. Hayley placed the lot
on the auction site at the 'buy it now' price of 50p with the
description 'I need to get rid of this car in the next two to three
hours before my husband gets home to find it gone and all his belongings
in the street.'. The car sold within five minutes. -- Wikopedia