[Spridgets] bugeye tach drive

rrengineer at dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Wed Sep 19 16:37:09 MDT 2007

Even though this is an early tach drive with the splined tightening nut
instead of the later hex nut that looks like a giant plumbing fitting, it
is a rusty lump.  I doubt you could clean it up to be acceptable for
display on your Bugeye.  Maybe for parts.  I have a repro gear reduction
drive that had destroyed the larger gear in less than a month.  I replaced
it with an original large toothed gear and it has been working since 2001
without a problem.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2