[Spridgets] Wanted 67 Spridget

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 23 22:26:06 MDT 2007

> Congrats
> to Ron.  Again.

...with a little help from my friends -

Larry, Peter, Scott Sprangers for crewing

Paul A. for the clutch measurements that saved my
bacon

David Leib for the axle fitting

Jeff "I'm 'Chopper, HE'S 'Hopper" Porasik for his
  practice tires after I ran over the MGA's engine
block shrapnel and chunked a few of mine

Ed Kaler for the polishing ra...er, I mean Just Brits
/ Team White Trash t-shirts.

Eduardo Weber for carbs that you can jet for a
Wisconsin day that swings 45 degrees F in 3 hours.

...and on and on.

Ron