[Spridgets] universal joint

de Brebisson, Cyrille (Calculator Division) cyrille at hp.com
Mon Sep 24 07:00:23 MDT 2007

Hello,

I ended up drilling a hole on one side in the bearing cups in the middle, and
used a punch to push the oposit bcup through the hole that goes through the U
joint cross.

You can also bank on the cups from one side using a hammer and the appropriate
socket (just as a spacer) to help push/disloge the oposit cup.

crille