[Spridgets] Rotor quality problems

K. Valentine kevin at valentinephoto.net
Wed Sep 26 05:33:37 MDT 2007

On Sep 26, 2007, at 7:00 AM, Timothy H. Collins wrote:

> I don't understand why you guys experience "out-of-the-box" rotor
> failures.

Tim,

Neither do I.  As you say they are a simple design and they should work.

Of the three rotor failures I've had, 2 of them were bad out of the
box.  They just wouldn't work.  The third worked for about 5 minutes
and quit.

All of them were Lucas "green box" labeled made in India.

I've had no problems with other brand and other manufacturer rotors.

Kevin V.