[Spridgets] SOS '07, a Little bit of Spridget Heaven part 1

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Thu Sep 27 18:36:57 MDT 2007

HoCo

SOS., is a Midwest gathering, stands for  Save our Sprites (or Save our
Spridgets for the more ecumenical types).

It  was inspired by OSHIT out east. Organized Sprite Handymen in Transit.

OSHIT also went on to inspire the Buster Cluster out west.

This is our 4th or 5th year of SOS. Generally, we'll have 10 to 20 folks
here each day, and 20+ watching the even worldwide on the Yahoo Messenger
web cam broadcast. The broadcast is set up so folks watching can ask
questions in real time that we can hear and respond to, or type their
questions or comments in the forum.