[Spridgets] BMC Factory NOS Sprite Bonnet

type79 at ix.netcom.com type79 at ix.netcom.com
Fri Sep 28 08:33:59 MDT 2007

As some of you know, I have an NOS Sprite bonnet. I've reached the point that I would like to sell it. I'm never going to use it and quite frankly, my interest in Sprites is waning at the moment. I thought I would offer it to subscribers of this list, before getting more serious about marketing it.

It is a period factory part, 100% complete and perfect. It is in the famous factory brown/eggplant primer with the standard factory metal part number hang-tag.

I don't have pictures of it, so if you are interested, you are going to have to take my word for it's condition. It is standing up on a counter in my garage so any pics I could take of it would only show part of the underside and the air box.

For anyone doing a concours (I know that's a bad word to utter on this list.) restoration, this part is essential. How many perfect Sprite bonnets have you ever seen? This IS NOT a repro bonnet that was produced in recent years.

If you are interested, contact me off-list. It is expensive. I paid alot of money for it a   l o n g   time ago. It has always been in dry storage. I cannot ship it. You must be willing to arrange to transport it. It will fit nicely in the rear of a standard bed pickup.

Thanks for indulging me.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/