[Spridgets] SOS '07, a Little bit of Spridget Heaven part 1 -- now tickets

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Fri Sep 28 13:59:16 MDT 2007

> He's from the Chicago area -- probably a Bears fan.  Ya gotta excuse his
> little abnormalities.

A few corrections.
1. I am NOT from the Chicago area. I simply happen to live in one of the
suburbs near Chicago just now.
2. I am not the one who got the injection at the hospital to make me a
Packer Backer for life, so who are you calling abnormal?
3. Not a spectator-sports fan at all. I don't understand the concept of
spending money to sit in an uncomfortable seat and watch someone else have
fun. I guess that is why racing has trouble finding a paying audience?