[Spridgets] Soft top

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 11:38:51 MDT 2008

Yes, I recently received and fitted one from Prestige.
http://www.prestigeautotrim.com/usa/usa/tops/midget_hoods.htm

I chose SV vinyl with a zip out rear window.

They were out of stock but made one within a week and shipped it from
Liverpool to me in WA state for less than I would have paid a local
provider. I had mine within 2 weeks of ordering.

The quality is great, the zip out rear window is a very nice option. That is
to say it was done very well and professionally and looks / operates great.
The fit was perfect, and little touches like including all needed fasteners
and pre cutting the holes for the fasteners but not installing them so as to
not mar the finish during shipment were greatly appreciated.

Rick Bastedo