[Spridgets] Range extender (aka SU Needle...)

Dave G. dmg at bossig.com
Fri Apr 11 13:12:12 MDT 2008

Forgot to copy the list  ;-((

A 2 gallon marine gas tank is spill proof and unlikely to explode.
I used to have one for my beast... the Ex got it!

NAPA makes a metal spill-proof 2gallon round tank. I now use one of
those.

PLEASE stay away from the red plastic types.. they really make a mess
when they burst/split from heat causing the gas vapours to expand!!
BTDT!!

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA