[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Re: Gasoline/Diesel $

Dave G. dmg at bossig.com
Mon Apr 14 22:09:01 MDT 2008

Jim,

Maybe that second glass of Port was *not* such a good idea...   ;^)
And I thought I was doing so well......

I also understand that when oil went over $90/bbl was when it became very
profitable to extract the oil from the Canadian Shale deposits...

As Jim(?) said... I'll just have to 'suck it up' as I have no other choice...

BTW  Regular was at $3.55 this morning...
Should I be running a 12CCDAH with SU's on Regular, Mid or Top grade
fuel???

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA