[Spridgets] Bugeye in Magazine

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 16 08:02:10 MDT 2008

We're finally getting the weather too.  I usually take the Midget out April
1st and I'm usually the first person that I see top down.  This year, I saw
a Miata and a Mustang top down and about in the residual salt and I don't
have the Midget out yet.  We have now had the requisite cleansing rain and I
just placed the call to the insurance company to put the full coverage on
for tomorrow.  :)

RD

----Original Message Follows----
From: Peter C <peter at nosimport.com>

Last snowfall, I hope, was Saturday. Enough to wash the salt off. No
one's been riding around here until now. First +55 day since October.
Record snow.

Mini's out and chargin around!!!

Peter
=