[Spridgets] Canada Car Question

Mark mark at nashvilletn.org
Thu Apr 17 11:31:27 MDT 2008

Hopefully some of our northern friends can help me.

I am looking at a 92 XJS that was originally delivered to Windsor.  It is now
in Tennessee but is in an area that doesn't require emission testing.  The
requirements in my area is that it has a catalytic converter, and a fuel fill
restrictor, as if you could buy leaded fuel anymore.  It will then have to
meet a tail pipe sniffer test.

Does anybody know if cars delivered to Canada in 92 would/should meet the same
US emission standards?  I would hate to buy a car that I can't get inspected
locally.

Mark
Nashville
http://www.ArrestMeRed.com