[Spridgets] BE for sale

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Thu Apr 17 18:38:14 MDT 2008

Mike/Donna Carpenter wrote:
> I think that it looks like an expensive rust-bucket.  Are restorable Bugeyes really going for that much money now days?

But if you give it a paint job, it's worth 30,000 bucks!
It has to be, I just read it on the internet ;)
Having restored a Sprite a year to damn good condition, at least as good
as some of the ones I see come up for sale, I can not see how anyone can
spend 42K on a Sprite unless you pay someone for everything including
flipping thru the catalogs for you.
A realistic cost if you *DO IT YOURSELF* is 5k, I know because I have 4k
into the 58 last year and close to 5k into the 67 this year.  And that
includes the price I paid for the cars.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ