[Spridgets] Items for Sale on eBay

Robert Bruce Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 17 22:58:11 MDT 2008

Barry Barnes wrote:  "YES, I do something with websites  I've created several hundred webpages, created and manage a dozen websites, and created and manage six webrings. Having spent 41 years I the computer field..."

If that were so, then you would be aware:
That cutting and pasting the long string of a web address is chancy at best.
That when sending a web address, the recipient is better served when the sender uses http://tinyurl.com/
That when directing someone to an eBay auction, the recipient is also better served when the sender uses http://tinyurl.com/ taking them to the correct page, or gives the recipient the Item Number and directs them to copy and paste the short number only in the "Search" box at http://www.ebay.com/.
Life really can be made so much simpler for people.