[Spridgets] NJ Visit

p.herder at cox.net p.herder at cox.net
Fri Apr 18 15:11:08 MDT 2008

All,

I would like to thank Frank Clarici for allowing me to visit yesterday where we told stories and I got educated on the finer points of getting started on the disassembling of my 66 Sprite.

It was a BEAUTIFUL spring day and Frank took me on a drive with his Speedwell nosed Bugeye.  Since I was visiting New Jersey from Kansas (my mother still lives here in the state I was born), Frank took me to the ocean so I could at least say I did make it there!  It has been a while (30 plus years) since I have last seen the Atlantic Ocean.

I would also like to thank Frank on pointing out that England was to the east!  ;^)  Home of our Sprites.

It is good to put another face with the email messages I have been reading!

Again, Thanks! Frank and hope to see you and a bunch of others here on the lists in LOTO!

Paul Herder
66 Sprite in Sedgwick, KS (visiting NJ until tomorrow!)

BTW Frank, This was the first time I was back on the I'net!  Lousy connection here  in the "sticks"!