[Spridgets] Monday Morning News

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 21 08:47:56 MDT 2008

Here is a note from this morning's Philadelphia Inquirer.
No comment from me is needed.

Yet another reason to to avoid South Dakota: The Sioux Falls Canaries,
an independent league team, are selling fried turkey testicles at their
ballpark, according to the team's Web site. They're called - we're not
making this up - Fowl Balls. "[They] will make a perfect complement to a
cold beer at the Birdcage," said Bill Sedelmeier, the club's director of
food and beverage services. "Fans will be able to choose from dipping
sauces including ranch, barbecue, and bleu cheese." Apparently, turkey
testicles are sold elsewhere, primarily in Asia and in some rural bars
in the Midwest. ". . . Buy me some peanuts and turkey testicles."

Anon